Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette


I've seen YouTubers talking about this new Naked 3 palette from Urban Decay. I have never tried any of the Naked palettes because the first two were golden/bronze and taupe/beige (kinda blah) but when I saw the 3 I said, "I want that palette!" After checking my funds, this thing is $52, I drove to my nearest Ulta and was super stoked when I saw they had a whole table of these babies and a display to try all the colors. The first thing I noticed was this palette is pink and I really did think that it was just the lighting in videos that made it look that way but no these colors are all pink/rose based which I was torn about since pink isn't my favorite color but I know it works on my complexion. That being said I still bought it. I've had this palette for about 3 weeks now and would have to say I love it. It came with 4 samples of their eyeshade primer my favorite was original which I ended up purchasing a full size of for $20 but I know it'll last a while. Out of all the colors my favorite is Nooner it's the darkest matte and perfect for the neutral look without shimmer and I find myself using it in every look I've created so far. Another color i gravitate to is Factory, its a little shimmer but its perfect for creases. Blackheart or Darkside would be great for the ladies that like a smokey eye however I like them to line my upper lash line. My least favorite is a tie between Dust and Trick since they're both so shimmery there is a lot of fall out and I really have pack it on for ultimate color payoff so they'll never be lid colors but they make great highlight colors along with Strange. The rest of the colors are beautiful and all of them blend extremely well so no crazy two tone eye makeup. AND this probably doesn't matter to many but it certainly matters to me is that this palette and every other Urban Decay product is cruelty free, so don't be shocked if you catch me reviewing something else from this company; I've been eyeing the new Revolution Lipsticks. I hope you lovelies liked my review.


-XO, Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment