Monday, January 6, 2014

Let's Try to Grow in 2014

So its 2014 and I'm gonna let my hair grow or at least try to grow it out (I'm addicted to the scissors). I've pulled together some products (mostly conditoners) I will be using this year to see if upping my usage will result in longer, stronger, healthier hair.


  • CurlJunkie Daily Fix for cleansing (SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Shampoo for clarifying not pictured but it's the best shampoo I've ever used)
  • Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Strengthening  Conditioner for detangling 
  • Camille Rose Naturals Algae Deep Conditioner
  • Giovanni Hair Reconstructor 
  • Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Condition (used before rinsing out deep conditoners to seal in the goodness)
  • Carol's Daughter Split End Sealer 
  • SheaMoisture Curl Milk for leave-in (peach/pink label not pictured)
  • Homemade Coconut Cocoa Butter Whip for sealing
  • Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter for styling
I'm still experimenting with these products and I will be recording my process these. Wish me luck the goal is APL by June.
-XO, Jasmine 

No comments:

Post a Comment